CTW (Chinese Tourist Welcome) Destination Label.
Is your county Ready for Chinese International Travellers?
- Puts a whole city or region on the world map as a place welcoming Chinese visitors
- Destination Marketing Organisations of cities and regions which are home to CTW certified tourism service providers can apply for the Chinese Tourist Welcome City Label
The CTW Destination Label integrates private sector participants of the CTW Training Programme and the CTW Quality Label with the public destination marketing efforts and helps to put new quality destinations on the map of Chinese outbound tour operators and the New Chinese Tourists.
The annual fee for the DMO of a city to obtain the CTW City Label network membership is 2,400€.
Destination Marketing Organizations
DMOs joining the CTW Destination Network in 2013 will get a kick-start to fulfil the commitments and qualify the tourism for welcoming Chinese tourists. They will get one CTW Quality Label for one company (value 750 €) and one online CTW Training Programme (value 175 €) for free!
Your benefits; CTW Destination Label holders enjoy the following benefits:
- Chinese Tourist Welcome Destination Label for all marketing and communication
- Physical and electronic label provided by COTRI
- Membership in the CTW Destination Network
Visibility and brand awareness
- Full page profile (including free translation) on COTRI´s Chinese language website WelcomingChineseTourists.cn
- Promotion on COTRI´s Chinese Social Media channels, communication and PR services
- Further opportunities on Travel Link Daily , the TLM leading online newsletter and website for tourism professionals across China
- Bronze Plan (worth 5,000 RMB / 600 Euros) one year for free on Tripshow.com, the Chinese Travel Social Multi-media Platform developed by COTRI partner Dragon Trail
- Free representation of the CTW Destination Network members at three Chinese tourism fairs per year
- Participation of two representatives of member at Annual CTW Destination Network conference
- Free access to the online library ChinaTourismFacts.com (worth 270 Euros)
- CTW Destination Network newsletter